Use for broiling and top browning.
Use for baking and roasting.
▲ or ▼
Enters or changes time, oven
temperature. Sets HI or LO broil.
COOK & HOLD
Bakes for a preset time, then holds food
warm for 1 hour.
Use to set self-clean cycle.
Programs the oven to start baking at
a later time.
Use to set time-of-day clock.
Use to keep cooked food warm in oven.
Cancels all operations except Timer
Using the Touchpads
• Press the desired pad.
• Press the ▲ or ▼ pad to enter time or temperature.
• A beep will sound when any pad is touched.
• A double beep will sound if a programming error occurs.
Note: Four seconds after pressing the ▲ or ▼ pad, the
time or temperature will automatically be entered. If more
than 30 seconds elapse between touching a function pad
and the ▲ or ▼ pad, the function will be canceled and the
display will return to the previous display.
The clock can be set to display time in a 12-hour or 24-hour
format. The clock is set at the factory for the 12-hour format.
To change the clock to 24-hour format:
1. Press and hold the CANCEL and DELAY pads
for three seconds.
2. Press the ▲ or ▼ pad to select 12 or 24
3. Set the time of day following the
To set the Clock:
1. Press the CLOCK pad.
• Time of day and the colon flash in the
2. Press the ▲ or ▼ pad to set the time of day.
• Colon continues flashing.
3. Press the CLOCK pad again or wait four
When electrical power is supplied or after a power
interruption, the last clock time before power was interrupted
To recall the time of day when another time function is
showing, press the CLOCK pad.
Clock time cannot be changed when the oven has been
programmed for cook or clean Delay or Cook & Hold.
To cancel the Clock display:
If you do not want the time of day to display:
Press and hold the CANCEL and CLOCK
pads for three seconds. The time of day
will disappear from the display
When the clock display is canceled, press
the CLOCK pad to briefly display the time
To restore the Clock display:
Press and hold the CANCEL and CLOCK pads for three
seconds. The time of day will reappear in the display.
The timer can be set from one minute (00:01) up to 99 hours
and 59 minutes (99:59).
The timer can be used independently of any other oven
activity. It can also be set while another oven function is
The Timer does not control the oven. It only controls a
To set the Timer:
1. Press the TIMER pad.
• 0:00 lights in the display.
• The colon flashes in the display.
2. Press the ▲ or ▼ pad until the
correct time appears in the display.
• The colon will continue to flash.
3. Press TIMER pad again or wait four seconds.
• The colon continues flashing and the time
begins counting down.
• The last minute of the timer countdown will be displayed
4. At the end of the set time, one long beep will sound.