WARNING: For your safety the information in this manual
must be followed to minimize the risk of fire or explosion
or to prevent property damage, personal injury, or death.
• Do not store or use gasoline or other flammable vapors and
liquids in the vicinity of this or any other appliance.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU SMELL GAS
• Do not try to light any appliance.
• Do not touch any electrical switch; do not use any phone in
• Clear the room, building, or area of all occupants.
• Immediately call your gas supplier from a neighbor's phone.
Follow the gas supplier's instructions.
• If you cannot reach your gas supplier, call the fire department.
Installation and service must be performed by a qualified
installer, service agency, or the gas supplier.