• Designed for COOLING and HEATING.
• Powerful and whispering cooling.
• Slide-in and slide-out chassis for the simple instal-
lation and service.
• Side air-intake, side cooled-air discharge.
Control Locations Function of Controls
The ventilation lever must be in the CLOSE position in
order to maintain the best cooling conditions.
When a fresh air is necessary in the room, set the ven-
tilation lever to the OPEN position.
The damper is opened and room air is exhausted.
1. POWER BUTTON
To turn the air conditioner ON, push the button. To turn the
air conditioner OFF, push the button again.
This button takes priority over any other buttons.
2. OPERATION MODE SELECTION BUTTON
Everytime you push this button, it will toggle COOL, FAN
3. ON/OFF TIMER BUTTON
Everytime you push this button, timer is set as
4. FAN SPEED SELECTOR
Everytime you push this button, it is set as follows.
5. ROOM TEMPERATURE SETTING BUTTON
This button can automatically control the temperature of
the room. The temperature can be set within a range of
60°F to 86°F by 1°F.
6. ENERGY SAVER
The fan stops when the compressor stops cooling.
Approximately every 3 munutes the fan will turn on and
check the room air to determine if cooling is needed.
7. REMOCON SIGNAL RECEIVER
8. AUTO SWING
This button can automatically control the air flow direction.
CAUTION: A slight heat odor may
come from the unit when first
switching to HEAT after the cooling
season is over. This odor, caused by fine
dust particles on the heater, will disappear
14 Room Air Conditioner
• Built-in adjustable THERMOSTAT
• Washable one-touch filter
• Compact size
• Reliable and efficient rotary compressor