3. Blinking count display of POWER/STANDBY indicator
- Release of POWER/STANDBY indicator blinking
The POWER/STANDBY indicator blinking display is released by removing the plug from
the power or leaving for 2 minutes.
4. Self-diagnosis screen displays
- In cases of malfunctions where it is not possible to determine the symptom such as when
the power goes off occasionally or when the screen disappears occasionally, there is a
screen display on whether the malfunction occurred or not in the past (and whether the
detection circuit operated or not) in order to allow confirmation.
<Screen Display Method>
- Quickly press the remote command button in the following order from the standby state.
10 : ATSC_OVP
- Numeral "1" means a fault was detected one time
- Numeral "0" means that no fault was detected
- One blink is not used for self-diagnosis.
LED ON : 0.3sec
LED OFF : 0.3sec
– 12 –
Be aware that this differs from
the method of entering the
service mode (Vol +).