PERIODIC MAINTENANCE AND MINOR REPAIR
1. Nut (×2)
2. Remove the license plate light
lens by removing the nuts.
1. Bulb (×2)
3. Remove the defective bulb by
pulling it out.
4. Insert a new bulb into the socket.
5. Install the lens by installing the
6. Install the license plate light by
installing the nuts.
Supporting the motorcycle
Since this model is not equipped with
a centerstand, follow these precau-
tions when removing the front and
rear wheel or performing other main-
tenance requiring the motorcycle to
stand upright. Check that the motor-
cycle is in a stable and level position
before starting any maintenance. A
strong wooden box can be placed
under the engine for added stability.
To service the front wheel
1. Stabilize the rear of the motorcy-
cle by using a motorcycle stand
or, if an additional motorcycle
stand is not available, by placing
a jack under the frame in front of
the rear wheel.
2. Raise the front wheel off the
ground by using a motorcycle