Protect your dishwasher
and home against water
damage due to freezing water lines. If your dishwasher .is
left in a seasonal dwelling or could be exposed to near
have a qualified person do the
1. Disconnect power supply to the dishwasher.
2. Turn off water supply to the dishwasher.
3. Remove the 4 screws on the lower access panel and
remove the lower access panel.
1. Remove the 4 screws on the lower access panel and
remove lower access panel,
2. Turn on the water supply to dishwasher.
3. Turn on power supply to dishwasher.
4. Run dishwasher through a complete cycle and check
5. Replace lower access panel.
NOTE: If your dishwasher is connected to a garbage
disposal, do not run water into the sink after winterizing.
This could Cause water to refill the drain hose on your
for the summer
Protect your dishwasher during the summer months by
turning off the water supply and power supply to the
4. Place a shallow pan under the water supply valve.
Then, use a wrench to disconnect the water inlet from
the water supply valve. Separate the water inlet from
the water supply valve and drain water into the pan.
5. Remove the spring clamp from the water outlet and
separate from the water supply valve; drain water
6. Reconnect both water inlet and water outlet to the
water supply valve.
7. Empty the pan and reposition it under the water
8. Remove the clamp and disconnect the drain hose
from the water pump; drain water into pan.
9. Reconnect drain hose to the water pump, being sure
to position the clamp over the connection.
10. Replace the lower access panel.