Check the levelness
of the dryer. Check levelness
side to side, then front to back.
If the dryer is not level, prop up the dryer using a wood block.
Use a wrench to adjust the legs up or down and check again for
You can change your door swing from a right-side opening to a
left-side opening, if desired.
1. Place a towel or soft cloth on top of the dryer or work space
to protect the surface.
Remove the door assembly
1. Open the dryer door.
2. Remove the bottom screw from each of the 2 hinges that
attach the dryer door to the front panel of the dryer.
3. Loosen the top screw from each of the 2 hinges in Step 2.
Remove the 4 plastic plugs located outside the dryer door
6. Install 4 plastic plugs into screw holes in the dryer left when
the hinges were removed in Step 4.
Reverse the strike
1. Remove the door strike from the dryer door opening.
2. Remove the cosmetic screw opposite the door strike.
A. Loosen these screws.
B, Remove these screws.
Remove the dryer door and the hinges by lifting upward on
the door. Lay the door on a flat, protected
surface, with the
inside of the door facing up. Remove remaining 2 loose
screws from dryer front panel.
A. Door strike
B. Cosmetic screw
3. Reinstall the door strike and cosmetic screw on the opposite
side of the dryer door opening from where they were
NOTE: Door strike and plugs must be on the same side of the
dryer door opening.
Reinstall the door
Remove the 4 screws and 2 hinges from the dryer door.
Replace the 4 screws in the same holes.