to us, To
the risk of fire, electrical
shock, injury to persons or damage
when using your all surface
including the following:
to a properly grounded
outlet only. See Grounding
Do not leave appliance when
plugged in. Unplug from outlet
when not in use and before
To reduce the risk of electric
shock, use indoors only. Do not
immerse. Use only on surface
moistened by cleaning process
or small spills. A small spill is
considered to be less than one
gallon and less than 1/8 inch
To reduce the risk of fire: Do not
use a flammable
liquid to clean floor.
Do not allow to be used as a toy.
Close attention is necessary
when used by or near children.
Use only as described in this
Do not use with damaged cord or
plug. If appliance is not working
as it should, has been dropped,
damaged, left outdoors, or
dropped into water, return it to a
service center for inspection.
or visit our
website at www.sears.com
locate the nearest service center.
Do not pull or carry by cord,
use cord as handle, close a
door on a cord, or pull cord
around sharp edges or corners.
Do not run appliance over
cord. Keep cord away from
Do not unplug by pulling on
cord. To unplug, grasp the plug,
not the cord.
Do not handle plug or appliance
with wet hands.
Do not put any objects into
openings. Do not use with any
opening blocked; keep free of
dust, lint, hair, and anything that
may reduce air flow.
Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers,
and all parts of body away from
openings and moving parts.
Do not pick up anything that is
burning or smoking, such as
cigarettes, matches, or hot ashes.
Do not use without dirty water
reservoir and filter assembly in
off all controls
Do not use to pick-up flammable
or combustible liquids, such as
gasoline, or use in areas where
they may be present.