iMPORTANT SAFETY iNSTRUCTiONS
Please read all instructions before using this product.
instructions for easy reference. When using electrical appliances,
basic precautions should always be followed to reduce breakage,
risk of fire, electric shock and injury to persons including the following:
o Read all instructions before operating the air cleaner.
, Place the air cleaner where it is not easily knocked over by persons
in the household.
• ALWAYS unplug air cleaner when not in use.
• DO NOT use any product with a damaged cord or plug, or if product
malfunctions, is dropped or damaged in any manner.
• Keep the power cord away from heated surfaces.
o DO NOT use air cleaner outdoors.
, NEVER use the air cleaner unless it is fully assembled.
• DO NOT run power cord under carpets and DO NOT cover with
throw rugs. Arrange cord so it will not be tripped over.
, DO NOT use air cleaner where combustible gases or vapors
, DO NOT expose the air cleaner to rain, or use near water,
in a bathroom, laundry area or other damp locations.
• To disconnect air cleaner, first turn speed dial to OFF position and
remove plug from outlet.
• DO NOT allow foreign objects to enter ventilation or exhaust opening,
as this may cause electric shock or damage to the air cleaner.
DO NOT block air outlets or intakes.
° Place air cleaner near a power outlet, and avoid using an
• The air cleaner has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than
the other). To reduce the risk of shock, this plug is intended to fit
in a polarized outlet only one way. if the plug does not fit fully in the
outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact qualified personnel
to install the proper outlet. DO NOT try to alter the plug in any way.
, A loose fit between the plug and the AC outlet (receptacle)
may cause overheating and distortion of the plug. Contact a
qualified electrician to replace loose or worn receptacles.
• DO NOT sit, stand or place heavy objects on the air cleaner.
- ALWAYS disconnect power supply before servicing.
i Z'_ WARNING:
T° reduce the risk °f fire °r e'ectr'c sh°ck'
DO NOT use this product with any solid-state speed contro| device.