Release Tabs on
Both Sides of Top
Front of Grifie Filter
CLEANING THE UNiT
OoaVOid s erious injury from
FF and disconnect the plug from the outlet
1. Turn Air Cleaner OFF and unplug from outlet.
2. Clean unit with a moistened soft cloth only. DO NOT pour
or splash water on the unit or use any abrasive-type cleaner
on it. Clean all external surfaces, especially the air intake
grilles and air outlet.
3. DO NOT attempt to dean the HEPA filter; it iS NOT washable and
washing will damage it.
4. Reposition Air Cleaner plug into power outlet and turn ON.
if you store your Air Cleaner for more than 30 days you should:
1. Remove the HEPA filter from the unit.
2. Wrap the HEPA filter in an air-tight plastic bag or plastic wrap. Be sure
that the filter is totally sealed to protect it from its storage environment.
3. DO NOT put the plastic-wrapped
HEPA filter back into the Air Cleaner.
4. To restore the Air Cleaner to service:
• Unwrap the HEPA fiJter.
, Install filter assembly in the air cleaner. See "Filter
Replacement" section for proper installation.