3.1.2 Remove the front panel assembly and HDD (See figure 2, figure 3, figure 4, and figure 5)
• Prior to performing the following procedure, remove the top
• There is no need to remove the drive unit.
(1) Remove the four screws C attaching the HDD.
(2) Disconnect the socket wire from connector
switching regulator board.
(3) Disconnect the card wire from connector on the HDD.
(4) Disconnect the card wires from connector CN3001,
on the main board.
(5) Hooks a and b are removed respectively, and the front
panel assembly is removed.
In case of attach a front panel assembly, please let a card wire
pass in the hole in the front part of a chassis, respectively, and
Front part of a chassis
Front panel assembly