CAUTIONS FOR USAGE
12. When it is desired to place an instrument requiring measuring cable and power cord in the cabinet,
the cable and cord can be led through the access hole provided on the left side wall on the cabinet.
After installation, a rubber plug should be provided as an insulation device. Failure to use a rubber plug
can interfere with the proper lowering of temperature and lead to condensation on the outside of the hole.
For model with CE mark
This unit is equipped with a circuit breaker on the
Make sure this breaker is switched ON
before the unit starts to run.
When the operation of the unit is stopped by this
breaker, contact with the dealer or the service
station after disconnecting the power supply plug.
This equipment is designed to be safe at least under the following conditions (based on the IEC 1010-1):
1. Indoor use;
2. Altitude up to 2000 m;
3. Ambient temperature 5
4. Maximum relative humidity 80% for temperature up to 31
humidity at 40
5. Mains supply voltage fluctuations not to exceed
6. Other supply voltage fluctuations as stated by the manufacturer;
7. Transient overvoltages according to Installation Categories (Overvoltage Categories) II; For mains
supply the minimum and normal category is II;
8. Pollution degree 2 in accordance with IEC 664.
C to 40
C decreasing linearly to 50% relative
10% of the nominal voltage;