Example 2: Record birds coming to a feeder on the balcony.
• Use the battery as the camera is set on a high shelf
by the window. ( ➭ page 27)
• Insert an SD card to save recorded data. ( ➭ page
• Do not connect to the computer or access point
• Only records when the scene is changed. ("AUTO
REC") ( ➭ page 34)
• After recording, transfer the recorded data to a
computer and then play it. ( ➭ page 35)
Example 3: Live-stream a performance in a studio.
• Use up to three cameras to capture all members.
• Establish a wired connection to the access point
(router) to avoid noise. ( ➭ page 20)
• Set up an external mic in the center of the stage,
and connect it to the camera. ( ➭ page 28)
• Transmit in high quality. ( ➭ page 17)
• Install the supplied software to stream the powerful
live performance switching the cameras. ( ➭ page
• Use the video streaming site to stream the
performance worldwide. ( ➭ page 37)
• Turn on the light in dark places ( ➭ page 34). Please enjoy a variety of usage!