•The Atlantis 260 is splashproof only when the antenna, rubber
caps (adaptor jack and speaker mic jack) and the battery are
• The accessory SM078 Speaker MIC is not splashproof.
• Do not operate the transmitter of any radio equipment unless all
the Radio Frequency (RF) connectors are secure and any open
connectors are properly terminated.
• Do not operate the transmitter of any radio equipment near
electrical blasting caps or in an explosive atmosphere.
• Do not let children operate any transmitter-equipped radio
equipment without proper supervision.
• Have your radio equipment serviced by a qualified technician.
• Do not operate the transmitter of any radio equipment with the
antenna touching or close to the eyes, face, or exposed body
Ni-MH Battery Pack Warning
• This equipment contains a Ni-MH Battery Pack.
• The Ni-MH Battery Pack contained in this equipment may
explode if disposed of in a fire.
• Do not short-circuit the Battery Pack.
• Do not charge the Ni-MH Battery Pack used in this
equipment with any Adaptor other than the one designed to
charge this Battery Pack. Using another Adaptor may damage
the Battery Pack or cause the Battery Pack to explode.
• Ni-MH batteries must be disposed of properly.
The exclamation point within an equilateral triangle is intended
to alert the user to the presence of important operating and
maintenance (servicing) instructions in the literature
accompanying the appliance.