7. Align anti-tip bracket holes with holes in floor. Fasten anti-tip
bracket with screws provided.
Depending on the thickness of your flooring, longer screws
may be necessary to anchor the bracket to the subfloor.
Longer screws are available from your local hardware store.
8. Move range close enough to opening to allow for electrical
connections to be made. Remove cardboard or hardboard
from under range.
9. Make electrical connections as described in the "Electrical
10. Move range into its final position making sure rear leveling leg
slides into anti-tip bracket.
11. Continue installing your range using the following installation
Verify Anti-Tip Bracket Location
On models with a warming drawer, the rear range foot must
be viewed from the front and slightly to one side of the range.
On models with a storage drawer the drawer may be
removed to better view the rear range foot.
1. To remove storage drawer:
Pull drawer straight out to the first stop.
Lift up the back of the drawer and pull out.
2. Making sure the anti-tip bracket is installed:
Look for the anti-tip bracket securely attached to floor.
Slide range back so rear range foot is under anti-tip
3. If installing the range in a mobile home, you must secure the
range to the floor. Any method of securing the range is
adequate as long as it conforms to the standards in the
"Location Requirements" section.
1. Place rack in oven. Place level on rack and check levelness of
range, first side to side; then front to back.
If range is not level, pull range forward until rear leveling leg is
removed from the anti-tip bracket.
Use pliers or wrench to adjust leveling legs up or down until
range is level. Push range back into position. Check that rear
leveling leg is engaged in anti-tip bracket.
NOTE: Range must be level for satisfactory baking
2. Replace the storage drawer:
Fit the ends of the drawer rails into the guides in the
Slide the drawer closed.