Cable, Wire, and Hose Routing
1. Clamp (Install the clamp with the meter mounting screw and hold the right and left switch housing
2. Left Switch Housing Lead Connector
3. Position the left switch housing lead connector inside the clamp.
4. Clamp (Install the clamp with the meter mounting screw and hold the right and left switch housing
5. Position the right and left leads to the center of the frame as much as possible and clamp them.
6. Position the left front turn signal light lead connector to upper side of the clamp.
7. Clamp (Hold the turn signal light lead.)
8. Run the left front turn signal light lead the backside of the fairing bracket.
9. Run the meter lead the side of the immobilizer amplifier.
10. To Headlight
11. Right Front Turn Signal Light Lead
12. Front Wheel Rotation Sensor Lead Connector (ABS Equipped Models)
13. Clamp (Hold the turn signal light lead and front wheel rotation sensor lead.)
14. Run the throttle cables under the right switch housing lead.
15. Immobilizer Amplifier Lead
16. Left City Light Lead Connector
17. To Main Harness
18. Right City Light Lead Connector
19. Green Tape
20. Head Light (High and Low Beams)
21. Head Light (High Beam)
manuals search engine