Cable, Wire, and Hose Routing
1. Viewed A
2. Radiator Hose (From Thermostat Housing to Radiator)
3. Align the white paint of the radiator hose (from thermostat housing to radiator) with projection of
the thermostat housing.
4. Align the white paint of the water hose (from cylinder head to thermostat housing) with rib of the
6. Water Hose (From Cylinder Head to Thermostat Housing)
7. Clamp (Install the clamp so that the bolt head faces right side as shown in the figure.)
9. Water Hose (From Water Pump to Cylinder)
10. Upper Side
11. Radiator Hose (From Radiator to Water Pump)
12. Align the white paint of the radiator hose (from radiator to water pump) with projection of the
14. Install the clamp as shown in the figure.
15. Install the clamp within the angle as shown in the figure.
16. 30 ∼ 45°
17. Viewed B
19. 30 ∼ 40°
20. Viewed C
21. Radiator Fan Motor Lead
22. Air Switching Valve Hose (From Air Switching Valve to Air Cleaner Housing)
23. Camshaft Position Sensor Lead (Run the camshaft position sensor lead under the bracket.)
24. Bracket (Install the heat insulation rubber plate from the front side with the rivets.
25. Radiator Hose (From Thermostat Housing to Radiator)
26. Air Switching Valve
27. Right Air Suction Valve Cover
28. Run the air switching valve lead over the air switching valve hose (from air switching valve to
right air suction valve cover).
29. Stick Coil Harness
30. Water Hose (From Cylinder Head to Thermostat Housing)
31. Vacuum Hose
32. Throttle Cables
34. Oil Pressure Switch/Crankshaft Sensor Lead
35. Install the rubber boot and confirm the tube is contact to the rubber boot.
manuals search engine