Start/stop using the operation panel (PU
Setting the frequency by switches (multi-speed setting)
on the operation panel (FR-DU07) to give a start command.
· Switch ON the RH, RM, or RL signal to give a frequency command. (Multi-speed setting)
· Set "4" (External/PU combination operation mode 2) in Pr. 79 Operation mode selection.
Operation example Operate in low-speed (10Hz).
Screen at power-ON
The monitor display appears.
Operation mode change
Set "4" in Pr. 79. [PU] indicator and [EXT] indicator are lit. (Refer to page 53 to change the setting.)
Turn ON the low-speed switch (RL).
" (10.00Hz) appears.
to stop. The frequency on the indicator decreases by the Pr. 8 Deceleration time, and the motor stops rotating
" (0.00Hz) displayed on the indicator. Turn OFF the low-speed switch (RL).
· Initial value of terminal RH, RM, and RL are 60Hz, 30Hz, and 10Hz. (To change, set Pr. 4, Pr. 5, and Pr. 6.)
· In the initial setting, when two or more of multi-speed settings are simultaneously selected, priority is given to the set frequency
of the lower signal. For example, when RH and RM signals turn ON, RM signal (Pr. 5) has a higher priority.
· Maximum of 15-speed operation can be performed.
to start running. The frequency on the indicator increases by the Pr. 7 Acceleration time, and
Chapter 4 of
the Instruction Manual (Applied).)