3-9. ELECTRICAL ADJUSTMENT BY REMOTE
By using Remote Commander (RM-Y906),all circuit adjustments
can be made.
NOTE : Test Equipment Required.
1. Pattern Generator (with component outputs)
2. Frequency counter
3. Digital multimeter
4. Audio oscillator
1. METHOD OF SETTING THE SERVICE ADJUSTMENT MODE
SERVICE MODE PROCEDURE
1. Standby mode. (Power off)
2. DISPLAY n 5 n VOL (+) n TV POWER
on the Remote Commander.
(Press each button within a second.)
SERVICE MODE ADJUSTMENT
Category Adjustment item
SERVICE VPNT VPOS 031
3. The SCREEN displays the item being adjusted.
4. Press 1 or 4 on the Remote Commander to select the
5. Press 3 or 6 on the Remote Commander to change the data.
6. Press 2 or 5 on the Remote Commander to select the
7. If you want to recover the latest values press - then [ENTER] to
read the memory.
8. Press [MUTING] then [ENTER] to write into memory.
9. Turn power off.
Note: Press 8 then [ENTER] on the Remote Commander to initialize
or turn set off and on to exit.
2. MEMORY WRITE CONFIRMATION METHOD
1. After adjustment, remove the plug from AC outlet, and then
replace the plug in AC outlet again.
2. Turn the power switch ON and set to Service Mode.
3. Call the adjusted items again and confirm they were adjusted.
3. ADJUSTING BUTTONS AND INDICATOR
Adjustment item up
Adjustment item down
Note : When the PJE mode is activated, which displays an
internally generated signal, several buttons on the remote
commander will have different functions than listed
above. Therefore, when in the PJE mode, refer to page 17
for button functions.
– 12 –
TV POWER ON