3. Frequency selection.
Select desired frequency using the [•ª] and [•« ] keys.
Combination of transducers usable on the selected frequency will be displayed to
the right side of the menu.
4. Selection of the transducer.
Then, proceed to the transducer selection using the [•¨] key.
Select desired transducer using the [•ª] and [•« ] key.
Press the "Graph" key when the selection is complete.
<A sample display>
FREQUENCY COMBINATIONS TRANSDUCER COMBINATIONS
GRAPH : FIX TRANSDUCER
5. The initial screen appears displaying name of the selected transducer along with its
version. Double check the transducer name from this screen.
(3) Precaution on the piezoelectric transducer selection
1. A combination among those transducers other than 3kw will be indicated with the
corresponding code. Normally, you should not select such combination. For
detail of the combinations, see Table 4.3.
(4) Description on the backup
1. The JFV-700/HP employs EEPROM for the backup. Unlike current models, it
does not require a lithium battery replacement. However, since it is an electronic
component, damages can occur if your turn power off while the master reset is
taking place. If EEPROM fails to provide backup function at all, you should sus-
pect an error on it.