3 Adjustment After Installation
3.1 Adjustment of Frequency
After making sure that the installation is complete and the wiring is acceptable, proceed
to fine tuning of the frequency to place the transducer in an optimum condition. This
adjustment shall be implemented at a pier.
1. Hold down the [•¨] and [•« ] keys at the same time to display the Fish Finding Setup
2. Using the [•ª] or [•« ] key, move the cursor to the "3. Frequency Adjustment", then
press the "Mark".
3. Using the [•ª] or [•« ] key, select "High Frequency".
4. Using the [•© ] or [•¨] key, adjust the frequency so that reflecting signal of the image
recedes most. See the figure below.
5. When the high frequency adjustment is complete, proceed to adjustment of the low
frequency employing the same procedure.
Noise can be generated depending on a frequency selected. Be sure to avoid such
noise inducing frequency.
The gain control knob shall be situated at Position 5.
Adjust the frequency so that reflecting signal of an image recedes
Adjust the transducer to the frequency where width of the strongest
color and length of the first signal on the display recede most.