(4) Serial port (3 pin): RS232C cable connector part
Pins are "T2OUT", "GND", and "R2IN" from top to bottom in the picture below.
2.2 LED descriptions
Various LEDs light up on the side of the board with Ethernet ports when
GigaAccel 180 is powered on. These LEDs indicate the current status of GigaAccel
(1) eth1 activity light: Turns on or flashes when there is activity.
(2) eth2 link light: Turns on when cable is connected.
(3) eth0 activity light: Turns on or flashes when there is activity.
(4) eth0 link light: Turns on when cable is connected.
(5) Error light (orange light): Turns on when there is hardware error. Check
cable and other parts for interference.
(6) Normal status light (green light)
(7) Normal status light (green light)
Copyright © Fixstars Corporation. All rights reserved.