2-12. REGISTRATION ADJUSTMENTS
Turn on the power and wait for 10 minutes.
Set to the NTSC Full mode
Check the deflection yokes, the centering magnets,
Set to the service mode.
MAIN DEFLECTION ADJUSTMENT (Green)
Green coarse adjustment
Green fine adjustment
Red coarse adjustment
Red fine adjustment
Blue coarse adjustment
Blue fine adjustment
Another display mode?
* When the
NTSC Full mode
adjustment has finished,
copy its data to
Memorize the FLASH FOCUS offset data
display mode the
first time only
and be sure to
adjust in the order given.
2-12-1.SETUP FOR ADJUSTMENT
• At the 4 sides of the screen, use a tape measure to locate the middle.
1. Set NTSC Full mode.
2. Enter the service mode, and select "PJE".
NOTE: When you replace printed circuit boards, devices, or CRTs, and
when correction is drastically necessary, press the "7" + ENTER on the
remote commander to initialize the data in the Projector Engine mode.
Press MUTING + ENTER on the remote commander to write the data.
2-12-2.MAIN DEFLECTION ADJUSTMENT
NOTE: Before this adjustment, refer to section 2-11 for PJE input data
1. Cover the red and blue CRT lenses with lens caps to allow only green
to show (or use the method shown in the note below for turning off
the CRTs individually without using lens caps).
2. Enter the monoscope signal and set to NTSC Full mode.
3. Enter the service mode, and select "2150D-1".
4. Adjust "0 VPOS" and "1 VSIZ" so that the picture is displayed in the
center of the screen.
5. Adjust "2VSZ0" for 1080i vertical size adjustment.
6. Select "2150D-2" and adjust "2 H-Size" so that the picture size is
within the specification.
7. Copy the data of the NTSC Full mode to the other display mode and,
if necessary, adjust in the other mode.
— 38 —
Overscan Spec. = 9%
15.6 ± 0.2 sq.
11.5 ± 0.2 sq.