• Never disassemble, modify or repair. This can result in electric shock, fire and injury. For
repairs, call your Toshiba distributor.
• Never remove the front cover when power is on or open door if enclosed in a cabinet.
The unit contains many high voltage parts and contact with them will result in electric shock.
• Don't stick your fingers into openings such as cable wiring hole and cooling fan covers. This
can result in electric shock or other injury.
• Don't place or insert any kind of object into the inverter (electrical wire cuttings, rods, wires).
This can result in electric shock or fire.
• Do not allow water or any other fluid to come in contact with the inverter. This can result in
electric shock or fire.
• Turn power on only after attaching the front cover or closing door if enclosed in a cabinet.
If power is turned on without the front cover attached or closing door if enclosed in a cabinet,
this can result in electric shock or other injury.
• If the inverter begins to emit smoke or an unusual odor, or unusual sounds, immediately turn
power off. If the equipment is continued to operate in such a state, the result may be fire.
Call your Toshiba distributor for repairs.
• Always turn power off if the inverter is not used for long periods of time since there is a
possibility of malfunction caused by leaks, dust and other material.
The leakage current caused by the contamination may result in fire.
• Do not touch any radiating fins or radiating resistors.
They can become very hot, and you may get burned if you touch them.