2. Locate the 2 square-shaped dust filter bins on the underside of the scanner.
3. Pull down on the edge of a dust filter bin to detach it from its frame.
4. The filter (soft material) is inside the bin. Remove the old filter and replace it
5. Reattach (click on) the bin to its frame on the underside of the scanner.
6. Repeat the process with the second filter.
HP Designjet T1100 MFP, 4500mfp, 4500 Scanner, 820 MFP Service Manual
with a fresh one.
Replace the User Self Replacement parts
Replace the Glass Plate
Small scratches on the glass plate can reduce scanning quality. Replacement
with a new glass plate can be recommended by the program. Before
replacing the white background platen, you should try to clean glass plate to