Removal and Installation
Switch off the printer, the scanner, and the PC, and then disconnect them from
the power source prior to performing any maintenance.
HP Designjet T1100 MFP, 4500mfp, 4500 Scanner, 820 MFP Service Manual
1. Remove the Top Cover ⇒ Page 4-5.
2. Remove the Left Cover ⇒ Page 4-7.
3. Remove the Right Cover ⇒ Page 4-9.
4. Remove the Rear Cover ⇒ Page 4-13.
5. Use a size 2.5 Allen key to remove the two
screws that secure the left side of the
Scanner to the legs.
6. Remove two screws that secure the right
side of the Scanner to the legs.