Cable, Wire, and Hose Routing
1. Sidestand Switch Lead
2. Fuel Hose
3. Fuel Pump Lead
4. Intake Air Temperature Sensor Lead Connector
5. Run the battery ground cable to under the starter motor cable, to outside of the fuel tube, and
to upside of the alternator lead and brake pipes.
6. Hold the battery ground cable and starter motor cable to the main harness with the band at the
front of the branching point on the main harness. After tying them, cut the band excess length
and face its knot downward.
7. Run the fuel pump lead to inside of the main harness.
8. Run the battery ground cable between the main harness and the branched main harness that
goes to the ECU.
9. Hold the main harness to the rear fender.
10. Hold the fuel pump lead connector to the bracket.
11. Run the starter motor cable to under the fuse box.
12. Fuse Box
13. Starter Relay
14. Run the alternator lead and main harness (to regulator/rectifier) to under the rear frame.
16. Hold the main harness to the ECU bracket.
17. Insert the clip on the main harness to the tab on the rear fender to hold the main harness.
18. Run the battery ground cable to under the relay box.
19. Relay Box
20. Accessory Relay
21. Hold the accessory relay and battery positive (+) lead connector to the bracket and insert it into
the rear fender.
22. Battery Positive (+) Lead Connector
23. Battery Positive (+) Cable
24. Hold the main harness with the clamp so that it positions away from the bracket (KLZ1000AC
early model only).