Cable, Wire, and Hose Routing
1. Fuel Tank Breather Hose
3. Hold the clamp on the main harness to the rib of the frame as shown.
4. Run the sidestand switch lead to inside of the brake pipe.
5. Run the fuel hose, battery ground cable, fuel tank drain hose, starter motor cable and brake
pipe in order from the inside of the frame.
6. Run the fuel tank breather hose to outside of the frame.
7. Run the idle adjusting cable to under the starter motor cable.
8. Run the sidestand switch lead to outside of the starter motor cable.
9. Fuel Tank Drain Hose
10. Fuel Tank Breather Hose
11. Run the fuel tank breather hose, fuel tank drain hose and sidestand switch lead to inside of the
drive chain cover.
12. Detail A
13. 20 ∼ 30°
14. Hold the harness to the frame with clamps.
15. Run the sidestand switch lead to inside of the brake hose.
16. Run the frame ground cable to the upside of the alternator lead, battery ground cable and brake
17. Run the battery ground cable between the fuel hose and brake hose.
18. Hold the battery ground cable and starter motor cable to the main harness with the band at the
front of the branching point on the main harness. After tying them, cut the band excess length
and face its knot downward.
19. Run the starter motor cable to outside of the fuel hose, to upside of the alternator lead, brake
pipes and battery ground cable, to under the frame ground cable.
20. Hold the rear wheel rotation sensor lead connector and crankshaft sensor lead connector to the
air cleaner housing with the holder.
21. Intake Air Temperature Sensor
22. Frame Ground Terminal
23. Fuel Hose
24. Hold the main harness with the clamp so that it positions away from the bracket (KLZ1000AC
early model only).
*: Before clamping, face the locking portion of the clamp in direction as shown.