to remove a Widget:
1. Touch and hold an on-screen Widget until it
unlocks from the current screen.
2. Drag the widget over the Remove tab area
(located at the bottom of the screen) until the
Widget turns red, and then release it.
1. From the Home screen, touch and hold an
empty area of the screen.
2. From the add to home screen window tap
3. Choose a source for images:
Gallery: Choose a picture from an installed
memory card. Tap a picture to select it, then use
the crop tool to resize the picture, if desired. Tap
save to save the picture as wallpaper.
live wallpapers: Choose from pre-loaded
interactive animated wallpapers. Tap a wallpaper to
see an example, then touch set wallpaper.
Wallpaper gallery: Choose from pre-loaded
wallpaper images. Tap a wallpaper, then tap set