Remove your watch
when the charging
Tips & tricks
• When charging, your watch shows a continuous charge
• To check the charge level of your watch at any time, drag
down from the top of the active display just until you see the
date and battery charge level.
Features and Settings
• Battery charge level: To see a pull-down screen with the
date and battery charge level, drag down from the top to the
middle of the screen. Lift your finger to close the view.
• Mute app notifications: To prevent new notifications from
lighting the screen or vibrating your watch, swipe all the way
down from the top of the screen. The mute icon
on the screen. To turn off, drag all the way down from the
top of the screen again.
• Status indicators: Status indicators appear in the screen to
show when your watch is in airplane mode or when the
Bluetooth connection to your phone is lost.
• Watch settings: Touch anywhere on the watch screen.
You'll see a white screen with a red
anywhere on the screen to see a list of things you can do.
• Airplane mode: Touch the screen twice, then touch
• Reboot: Touch the screen twice, then touch
• Factory Reset: Touch the screen twice, then touch
Caution: This feature clears all settings and information
about the current paired phone, so you can pair your watch
with a different phone.
icon. Touch again