Tips & tricks
• Notification actions: You may be able to perform actions on
some notifications. Swipe left on the notification to see
action buttons you can touch to act on the notification.
• Dismiss a notification: Swipe a notification card to the right
to dismiss the notification from your watch. The notification
is also removed from your phone's status bar.
Just say "Ok Google," or touch anywhere on the watch screen
to speak to Google™. You'll see a white screen with a red
Schedule a meeting, send a text, or take a note. Get answers to
questions, like "What's my next appointment?", "How do I
navigate home?", or even the really important ones, like
"Where are nearby coffee places?".
When you activate voice commands your watch shows a list of
suggested phrases, which you can also touch to activate.
Here are some of the types of commands you can use:
• "Call [name]."
• "Call [name's] mobile."
• "How do I get to the Museum of Modern Art?"
• "Show me the route to the London Science Museum."
• "Navigate to the Grand Canyon."
• "Biking directions to Golden Gate Park."
• "Send a text to [name] saying I'll see you in 30 minutes."
• "Email [name] subject I'm coming to town soon."
• "Settings" (to open the watch Settings menu).
• "Note to self, eat more apples."
• "Remind me to take out the trash when I get home."
• "Remember to go for a run at 7 am."