Step by Step
optiPoint display module
Firmware cannot be updated if a Java MIDlet is
active (for example, a speed dialing list).
To update the software for your optiPoint
display module, perform the following steps:
1. Make sure that an FTP server is available, see
Page 102 and that the relevant firmware file is
stored on the server.
2. Start the web-based management tool, see
3. Select "Administration" > [password] > "File
4. Enter the following parameters.
– FTP server address, see
– FTP account name, see
– FTP user name, see
– DSM file name, see
5. Select "DSM Filename" from the field "Action on
6. Click "Submit".
The following prerequisites must be fulfilled to use the
company phone book:
An LDAP server is available and the server data has
been entered in the web-based management tool,
For an example of an LDAP template, see