Take a panorama photo
Want to take a photo of a beautiful landscape or skyline? Use panorama mode to take a spectacular
1. To switch the camera on, select Menu > Camera.
3. To take the first photo, select
4. To take the next photo, move the phone slowly to the right until the indicator is in the middle of
5. When you have taken 4 photos, the phone saves the panorama photo automatically.
Tip: You can take a panorama photo with the phone in landscape or portrait position.
Send a photo or video
Send your best shots to your friends and family in a multimedia message or mail, or using Bluetooth.
1. Select Menu > Photos.
2. Go to the photo, and select Options > Share and how you want to send.
Tip: To send a video, select Menu > Videos, the video you want to send, and Options > Share.
Send several photos or videos at the same time
Go to the folder where the photos or videos are, and select Options > Mark and an option. To send,
select Options > Share marked and how you want to send.
© 2014 Microsoft Mobile. All rights reserved.