V I I I .
TILLER ANGLE ADJUSTMENT
WARNING! Remove the key from the key switch before adjusting the tiller or the seat.
Never attempt to adjust the tiller or the seat while the PMV is in motion.
Your Hurricane is equipped with an ergonomically enhanced
pivoting tiller that keeps the console controls at your fingertips
regardless of the tiller angle.
1. Pull up on the tiller adjustment lever. See figure 13.
2. Move the tiller to a comfortable position.
3. Release the tiller adjustment lever. The tiller remains in the
position you selected.
NOTE: In order to lower the tiller to the Hurricane deck,
you must first remove the seat, rear shroud, and both
batteries. See IX. Disassembly and Assembly.
SEAT HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT
The seat can be repositioned to one of five different heights.
1. Remove the seat from your Hurricane. See IX. Disassem-
bly and Assembly.
2. Use the attached ring to pull and remove the ball detent pin
from the lower seat post. See figure 14.
3. Raise or lower the seat pedestal to the desired seat height.
4. Hold the seat pedestal at that height and match up the holes
in the seat pedestal and in the lower seat post.
5. Fully insert the ball detent pin.
6. Replace the seat.
FRONT-TO-BACK SEAT ADJUSTMENT
The Hurricane is equipped with a sliding seat that is operated
like an automobile seat. You can reposition the Hurricanes seat
forward or rearward.
1. Pull out the front-to-back seat release lever. See figure 15.
2. Move the seat forward or rearward.
3. Release the front-to-back seat release lever.
The seat lock lever locks the seat in one of four positions.
1. Push down on the seat lock lever to unlock the seat.
See figure 15.
2. Rotate the seat to the desired position.
3. Release the seat lock lever to lock the seat securely in place.
C O M F O R T A D J U S T M E N T S
Figure 13. Tiller Adjustment
BALL DETENT PIN
Figure 14. Seat Height Adjustment
FRONT-TO-BACK SEAT RELEASE LEVER
Figure 15. Seat Adjustments
ARMREST ADJUSTMENT KNOBS
SEAT LOCK LEVER