Latin America Warranty, Except Mexico
Warranty (Except Mexico)
Latin America Warranty Motorola Mobility Inc.
Through its own service centers and/or its authorized service centers, Motorola
provides a 1-year warranty that covers the cellular phone, all its parts and labor
against any defect and operation as long as the "Product" has been operated and
handled under normal conditions. The term of 1 year begins when the "Product" is
1. For warranty service, return the "Product" and this warranty to the place of pur-
chase or to any Motorola authorized service center.
If additional information is needed, please contact any of our service centers:
Motorola Comercial, S.A. de C.V.
Bosques Alisos No. 125
Bosques de las Lomas
CP 05120 México, D.F.
Motorola Industrial Ltda.l
Av. Chedid Jafet
222-Bloco D1º Andar
Vila Olimpia 04551-065
Sao Paulo, Brazil
Telephone: 0800-773 1244
Motorola Mobility Colombia S.A.S.
Carrera 7 7152
Torre B Piso 13 Oficina 1301
Torre del Banco Ganadero
Santa Fe de Bogotá, Colombia
Telephone: 01800 700 1504
If the cellular phone has been installed in a vehicle, take the vehicle to the service
center to analyze the equipment, or the installation on the vehicle. This warranty
does not cover the installation of the cellular phone.
2. Motorola Mobility Inc., through its own service centers and/or their authorized
service centers, will repair or replace the cellular phone at no charge. This war-
ranty covers shipping expenses, only if it is needed to make the repair.
Motorola Mobility Inc. through its own service centers and/or their authorized ser-
vice centers, at its own discretion, will repair, replace, or reimburse the purchase
price of the defective cellular phone only during the warranty period, as long as
the "Product," in accordance with the conditions established in this warranty, is
returned to a Motorola service center or to a Motorola authorized service center.
All the accessories, batteries, parts, small boards or equipment of the cellular
telephone that by virtue of being defective are replaced in fulfillment of this war-
ranty, will automatically become property of Motorola Mobility, Inc.
3. To receive warranty service, present your cellular phone or accessory to any Mo-
torola service center or Motorola authorized service center, along with your re-
ceipt of purchase or comparable substitute that indicates the date of purchase,
serial number of the transceiver, and/or electronic serial number.
4. The repair time will not be greater than 30 days, starting from the day the equip-
ment was received at the service center.
5. To purchase parts, spare parts, accessories and service not covered by this war-
ranty, contact one of the service centers listed in section 1, or any authorized ser-
vice center in your locality.
6. This warranty is not valid in the following cases:
• Defects or damages derived from abnormal use.
• Defects or damages derived from accident or negligence.
• Defects or damages derived from tests, unsuitable operation, maintenance,
installation and adjustments, or derived from any alteration or modification of
• Damage caused to antennas, unless they are consequences of defects in
material or workmanship.
• When the cellular phone has been disassembled and/or repaired so that its
operation has been affected or that it can not be tested to verify any claim that
grants this warranty.