The power supply must be placed indoors.
Only use the specified Cisco-approved power
supply on this product.
Installing the Expansion Module
To ensure a successful installation of the
Expansion Module 7914, make sure you have read the
entire "Before You Begin" section on page 2.
To install the Expansion Module 7914, perform the following
1. Remove the Footstand from the Cisco IP Phone.
2. Connect the Support Bar to the Cisco IP Phone.
3. Connect the Expansion Module 7914 to the Support Bar.
4. Connect the Interface Cable.
5. Connect the Power Supply.
6. Connect the Footstand.
7. Connect a Laptop Cable Lock (optional).
Refer to the detailed instructions and corresponding
illustrations that follow for each of these high-level steps.
To ensure a successful installation, verify with your
system administrator that your phone is ready for
the Expansion Module 7914 and that
Cisco CallManager is installed and configured for
the Expansion Module 7914. Make sure that you
have all of the parts that you need (see the "Before
You Begin" section on page 2).