INTRODUCTION & IMPORTANT SAfETy INfORMATION
WARNING: Flammable liquids
can create fumes which can
ignite, causing property dam-
age or severe injury.
WARNING: Risk of explosion
— Do not spray flammable
RISk Of ExPLOSION:
DO NOT USE WITH
9. Do not allow acids, caustic or abrasive fluids to
pass through the pump.
10. Keep operating area clear of all persons.
WARNING: High pressure spray
can cause paint chips or other
particles to become airborne
and fly at high speeds. To avoid
personal injury, eye, hand and
foot safety devices must be
11. Eye, hand, and foot protection must be worn when
using this equipment.
WARNING: Grip cleaning wand
securely with both hands be-
fore starting. Failure to do this
could result in injury from a
TRIGGER GUN kICkS
bACk - HOLD WITH
WARNING: High pressure de-
veloped by these machines will
cause personal injury or equip-
ment damage. Keep clear of
nozzle. Use caution when oper-
ating. Do not direct discharge
stream at people, or severe in-
RISk Of INjECTION
OR SEvERE INjURy
jury or death will result.
TO PERSONS. kEEP
CLEAR Of NOzzLE.
12. To reduce the risk of injury, close supervision is
necessary when a machine is used near children.
Do not allow children to operate the pressure
washer. This machine must be attended during
RISk Of INjURy
fROM fALLS WHEN
1. Do not overreach or stand on unstable support.
Keep good footing and balance at all times.
14. Follow the maintenance instructions specified in
of the machine and result in death, serious bodily
injury, and/or property damage. Follow storage
instructions specified in this manual.
16. Inlet water must be clean fresh water and no hotter
17. Never make adjustments on machine while in
18. Be certain all quick coupler fittings are secured
before using pressure washer.
19. Manufacturer will not be liable for any changes
made to our standard machines, or any compo-
nents not purchased from us.
20. The best insurance against an accident is precau-
tion and knowledge of the machine.
21. Do not operate this machine when fatigued or
under the influence of alcohol, prescription medi-
cations, or drugs.
Check pump oil level. (Use SAE 0W non-deter-
gent oil). Dipstick is located on top of pump.
Cold water supply (minimum 6 gpm, 5/8", 20 psi)
Hose, wand, nozzles (nozzle sizes per serial
Water filter (intact, non restrictive)
Fuel (unleaded 86 or higher octane)
Open spray gun to relieve pressure before start-
Engine oil (SAE 10W0)
9.800-082.0 • Rev. 01/08
WARNING: Be extremely careful
when using a ladder, scaffold-
ing or any other relatively un-
stable location. The cleaning
area should have adequate
slopes and drainage to reduce
the possibility of a fall due to
WARNING: Protect machine from
15. To keep machine in best
operating conditions, it is
important you protect ma-
chine from freezing. Failure to
protect machine from freez-
ing could cause malfunction