4) Error display definitions
Current limit (stall prevention) function was
Converter output voltage reached 75% of
No connection with motor will result in a calculation (93) error.
5) When tuning was forced to end
An forced end occurs when you forced the tuning to end by pressing the
switching off the start signal (STF or STR) during tuning.
In this case, the offline auto tuning has not ended normally.
(The motor constants are not set.)
Reset the inverter and restart the tuning.
Note: 1. The R1 motor constant measured during in the offline auto tuning is stored
as a parameter and its data is held until the offline auto tuning is performed
2. An instantaneous power failure occurring during tuning will result in a tuning
After power is restored, the inverter goes into the ordinary operation mode.
Therefore, when STF (STR) is on, the motor runs in forward (reverse)
3. Any alarm occurring during tuning is handled as in the ordinary mode. Note
that if an error retry has been set, retry is ignored.
4. The set frequency monitor displayed during the offline auto tuning is 0Hz.
When the offline auto tuning is used in vertical lift application, e.g. a lifter,
it may drop due to insufficient torque.
Make setting again.
Set "1" in Pr. 156.
Check for fluctuation of power
Check the motor wiring and
make setting again.