When 100 is set in Pr. 52, the monitored values during stop and during operation differ
as indicated below:
Note: 1. During an error, the output frequency at error occurrence is displayed.
2. During MRS, the values are the same as during a stop.
During offline auto tuning, the tuning status monitor has priority.
Note: 1. The monitoring of items marked × cannot be selected.
2. By setting "0" in Pr. 52, the monitoring of "output frequency to alarm display"
can be selected in sequence by the
3. Running speed on the PU main monitor is selected by "other monitor
selection" of the parameter unit (FR-PU04).
4. The actual operation time displayed by setting "23" in Pr. 52 is calculated
using the inverter operation time. (Inverter stop time is not included.) Set "0"
in Pr. 171 to clear it.
5. The actual operation time is calculated from 0 to 99990 hours, then cleared,
and recalculated from 0. If the operation time is less than 10 hours there is
6. The actual operation time is not calculated if the inverter has not operated
for more than 1 hour continuously.
7. When the control panel is used, the display unit is Hz or A only.