15. Turn the drive bay over and replace it in the system
16. Slide the bay forwards until the two holes in the bay
line up with those in the hard drive assembly and the
system unit brace.
17. Replace the two screws that secure the drive bay.
18. Connect the spare power cable in the loom behind
the drive to the drive power connector.
19. The drive has now been installed and connected to a
power cable. You must now connect it to a signal
cable. Instructions on connecting each of the types
of drive to a signal cable is given under the appropriate
Expanding the system
XEN OWNER'S HANDBOOK 5/19