Cable, Wire, and Hose Routing
1. Launch Control Mode Button Lead
2. Clutch Cable
3. Launch Control Mode Button Connector
4. Run the clutch cable outside of the main
5. Main Harness
6. Engine Stop Switch Lead
7. Clamps (Wind the clamps on the cable.)
8. Gear Position Switch Lead
9. Magneto Lead
10. Run the clutch cable outside of the mag-
neto lead and gear position switch lead.
When assemble the fuel tank, confirm the throttle cables can move forward and backward.
11. Throttle Cables
12. Run the throttle cables over the water
13. Do not touch the regulator/rectifier lead
and water hose.
14. Run the throttle cables through the side of
the fuel tank.
15. Run the throttle cables over the main har-