Cable, Wire, and Hose Routing
1. Launch Control Mode Button Lead
2. Engine Stop Switch Lead
3. Main Harness
4. Run the clutch cable outside of the main
5. Clutch Cable
7. Clamp (Wind the clamp on the cable.)
8. Run the clutch cable outside of the mag-
neto lead and gear position switch lead.
When assemble the fuel tank, confirm the throttle cables can move forward and backward.
9. Gear Position Switch Lead
10. Magneto Lead
11. Throttle Cables
12. Run the throttle cables over the water
13. Run the throttle cables through the side of
the fuel tank.
14. Run the throttle cables over the main har-