ENGLISH (Original Instructions)
No load speed (min
Mixing blade diameter
• Due to our continuing programme of research and development, the specifications herein are subject to change without
• Specifications may differ from country to country.
• Weight according to EPTA-Procedure 01/2003
The tool is intended for mixing wall materials, etc. (except
The tool should be connected only to a power supply of
the same voltage as indicated on the nameplate, and can
only be operated on single-phase AC supply. They are
double-insulated and can, therefore, also be used from
sockets without earth wire.
General Power Tool Safety
WARNING Read all safety warnings and all
instructions. Failure to follow the warnings and
instructions may result in electric shock, fire and/or
Save all warnings and
instructions for future reference.
MIXER SAFETY WARNINGS
1. Use auxiliary handle(s), if supplied with the tool.
Loss of control can cause personal injury.
2. Hold power tool by insulated gripping surfaces,
when performing an operation where the cutting
accessory may contact hidden wiring or its own
cord. Cutting accessory contacting a "live" wire may
make exposed metal parts of the power tool "live" and
could give the operator an electric shock.
3. Always be sure you have a firm footing.
Be sure no one is below when using the tool in
4. Hold the tool firmly.
5. Keep hands away from rotating parts.
Explanation of general view
10. Hex bolt
11. Flat surface
6. Do not leave the tool running. Operate the tool
only when hand-held.
7. Some material contains chemicals which may be
toxic. Take caution to prevent dust inhalation and
skin contact. Follow material supplier safety data.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS.
DO NOT let comfort or familiarity with product (gained
from repeated use) replace strict adherence to safety
rules for the subject product. MISUSE or failure to
follow the safety rules stated in this instruction
manual may cause serious personal injury.
• Always be sure that the tool is switched off and
unplugged before adjusting or checking function on the
Switch action (Fig. 1)
• Before plugging in the tool, always check to see that
the switch trigger actuates properly and returns to the
"OFF" position when released.
To start the tool, simply pull the switch trigger. Release
the switch trigger to stop.
For continuous operation, pull the switch trigger and then
push in the lock button.
To stop the tool from the locked position, pull the switch
trigger fully, then release it.
Indicator lamp (Fig. 2)
The green power-ON indicator lamp lights up when the
tool is plugged to the mains. If the indicator lamp is lit but
the tool does not start even if the tool is switched ON, the
15. Limit mark
16. Brush holder cap