The following work should be carried out at
regular intervals at a rate depending on the
frequency of use.
• Check that the drum stops when the door is
• Check that the lint screen has been cleaned.
The lint screen is to not be removed for
cleaning; just clean it with a soft brush or
• Check that the lint screen is unbroken.
• Check that the machine will not start until
the start button has been activated.
• Check that the door glass is unbroken.
Every quarter / half year
• Check that the fresh-air intake at the back of
the tumbler is not clogged by lint or in any
• Check that the vent system is tight and not
clogged by lint/dust or in any other way.
• On machines with residual moisture auto-
matic, the lifters in the drum should be
cleaned with a sponge at least once every
• Check that the fresh-air intake to the room
and the vent ducts/pipes in and from the
room are not clogged by lint/dust or in any
Clean as required - depending on the
frequency of use. Minimum once a year.
• At least once a year the inside parts of the
machine should be checked by a
competent, skilled person and cleaned for