Drying is effected as follows:
• The tumbling drum (1) rotates at constant speed in
order to keep the garments in movement all the
• An inbuilt fan (2) carries fresh air through
• The air first passes the heating unit (3), where it is
• The air is then sucked into the drum via the
perforation at the back wall. It absorbs the
humidity in the garments and leaves the drum via
the perforation at the front of the drum.
• Next the air passes a filter (4) which collects lint
and dust. The air is conducted out of the room via
the fan and the vent pipe system.