LOW VEHICLE BATTERY
12 VOLT FUSE
PROTECTED DC PLUG
FOR USE WITH VEHICLE OR
CONVERTER POWER SOURCES
• This unit is intended for use with a 12 volt DC power source that can provide at least 5
amps of current. DO NOT attempt to use with any other power source.
• NEVER operate unit in an enclosed space. ALWAYS ensure that there is adequate ventilation
and free flow of air around the unit, so that air expelled by the fan is effectively dissipated.
• When operating the unit in a vehicle or boat cabin, adequate ventilation must be provided by
an air conditioning system or open window. In a car with windows up, air temperatures can
• This unit is intended for portable use only; it is not designed to be built-in or recessed —
this would interfere with the unit's air dissipation system, and could cause a fire or other
• Use only with the supplied power cord. If the cord becomes worn or damaged, discontinue
use and call the Customer Service department at (800) 544-6986 for authorized replacement.
• Never allow the cooler/freezer and warmer to be immersed in water or other liquid. This
will void the warranty.
POWERING THE TRAVE COOLER/FREEZER AND WARMER
Connecting to a Portable 12 Volt DC Power Supply, For Use Away From Vehicle
• Make sure the unit's HOT/OFF/COLD switch is in the OFF position.
• Insert the 12 volt DC plug on the power cord into the 12 volt DC socket on the portable
• Continue with steps 3-9 for cooler or warmer function. Observe all CAUTIONS and WARNINGS
Connecting to an AC/DC Converter (Sold Separately)
• Plug converter's (CV6B) power cord into standard 120 volt 60 HZ outlet
• Make sure the unit's HOT/OFF/COLD switch is in the OFF position
• Insert the 12 volt DC plug on the power cord into the 12 volt DC
socket on the AC/DC power converter.
• Continue with steps 3-9 for cooler or warmer function. Observe all
CAUTIONS and WARNINGS.
Note: When used with a rechargeable power supply, a full-charge on
the power source is recommended for optimum performance.