Warning! Any electrical component
(power cord, plug, compressor) must be
replaced by a certified service agent or
qualified service personnel.
1. Power cord must not be lengthened.
2. Make sure that the power plug is not
squashed or damaged by the back of
the appliance. A squashed or dam-
aged power plug may overheat and
cause a fire.
3. Make sure that you can come to the
mains plug of the appliance.
4. Do not pull the mains cable.
5. If the power plug socket is loose, do
not insert the power plug. There is a
risk of electric shock or fire.
6. You must not operate the appliance
without the lamp cover
• This appliance is heavy. Care should be
taken when moving it.
• Do not remove nor touch items from the
freezer compartment if your hands are
damp/wet, as this could cause skin abra-
sions or frost/freezer burns.
• Avoid prolonged exposure of the appli-
ance to direct sunlight.
• Bulb lamps
used in this appliance are
special purpose lamps selected for house-
hold appliances use only. They are not
suitable for household room illumination.
• Do not put hot pot on the plastic parts in
• Do not store flammable gas and liquid in
the appliance, because they may explode.
• Do not place food products directly
against the air outlet on the rear wall.
• Frozen food must not be re-frozen once it
has been thawed out.
• Store pre-packed frozen food in accord-
ance with the frozen food manufacturer's
• Appliance's manufacturers storage rec-
ommendations should be strictly adhered
to. Refer to relevant instructions.
• Do not place carbonated or fizzy drinks in
the freezer compartment as it creates
1) If the lamp cover is foreseen
2) If the lamp is foreseen
3) If the appliance is Frost Free
4) If a water connection is foreseen
• Ice lollies can cause frost burns if con-
Care and cleaning
• Before maintenance, switch off the appli-
• Do not clean the appliance with metal ob-
• Do not use sharp objects to remove frost
• Regularly examine the drain in the refriger-
Important! For electrical connection
carefully follow the instructions given in
• Unpack the appliance and check if there
• It is advisable to wait at least four hours
• Adequate air circulation should be around
• Wherever possible the back of the product
• The appliance must not be located close
• Make sure that the mains plug is accessi-
• Connect to potable water supply only.
pressure on the container, which may
cause it to explode, resulting in damage to
sumed straight from the appliance.
ance and disconnect the mains plug from
the mains socket.
from the appliance. Use a plastic scraper.
ator for defrosted water. If necessary,
clean the drain. If the drain is blocked, wa-
ter will collect in the bottom of the appli-
are damages on it. Do not connect the ap-
pliance if it is damaged. Report possible
damages immediately to the place you
bought it. In that case retain packing.
before connecting the appliance to allow
the oil to flow back in the compressor.
the appliance, lacking this leads to over-
heating. To achieve sufficient ventilation
follow the instructions relevant to installa-
should be against a wall to avoid touching
or catching warm parts (compressor, con-
denser) to prevent possible burn.
to radiators or cookers.
ble after the installation of the appliance.