Remote Control Batteries Installation
This remote control operates on 2 "AA" batteries.
1. Open the battery compartment cover.
● Slide open the battery compartment cover on the backside of the remote
control in the direction of an arrow.
2. Installing the batteries.
● Install 2 "AA" batteries (included) making sure the polarities match the
indication inside the compartment.
3. Close the battery compartment cover.
● To close the battery compartment cover, slide the cover in the direction
of an arrow till it clicks shut.
It could cause corrosion or battery leakage and may result in physical injury and/or property
damage including fire.
● Never mix used and new batteries in the device.
● Replace all the batteries in a device at the same time.
● Remove the batteries if the remote control is not going to be used for an extended period of time.
To avoid possible failure, read the following instructions and handle the remote control
● Do not drop or have an impact on the remote control.
● Do not spill water or any liquid on the remote control.
● Do not place the remote control on the wet object.
● Do not place the remote control under the direct sunlight or near sources of excessive heat.
Caution When Moving the Main Unit
As this product is heavy, whenever it is moved, two people are required to transport it safely.
When moving the unit, hold it by the top and bottom frame of the LCD screen. (See the figures below for details.)