Display: Dell Inspiron 1150 Service Manual
1 pull-tab on bottom flex-cable
2 top flex-cable connector
3 display connector
4 inverter connector
8. Use the pull-tab to disconnect the bottom flex-cable connector from the inverter connector.
Installing the Display Panel
1. Connect the top flex-cable connector to the display panel connector.
2. Connect the bottom flex-cable connector to the inverter connector.
3. Lay the display panel in the top cover.
4. Route the display-feed flex cable so that it rests in the notch located in the bottom edge of the top
5. Replace the four M2 x 3-mm screws that secure the display panel to the top cover.
6. Replace the
Display Latch Assembly
Removing the Display Latch Assembly
Before performing the following procedures, read the safety instructions in
your Owner's Manual.
To prevent static damage to components inside your computer, discharge
static electricity from your body before you touch any of your computer's electronic
components. You can do so by touching an unpainted metal surface.
1. Follow the instructions in
2. Remove the keyboard.
3. Remove the
4. Remove the
file:///I|/SERVICE%20MANUALS/DELL%20MANUALS/LAP...hecked%20ok/Inspiron/1150/1150%20SM/display.htm (6 of 8)6/21/2004 12:41:06 AM
"Before Working Inside Your