Function of KCA-BT200 (Optional Accessory)
Bluetooth Audio Operation
• For details on the Bluetooth Audio player which
can be connected, see <About the Bluetooth Audio
player> (page 26).
• You need to register your Bluetooth Audio player
before using it with this unit. For more details, see
<Registering Bluetooth device> (page 20).
• You to select the Bluetooth audio player you wish to
connect. Refer to <Selecting the Bluetooth device
You Wish to Connect> (page 21).
Selecting Bluetooth Audio source
Press the [SRC] button.
Select the "BT Audio EXT" ("BT-A EXT") display.
For how to select source item, refer to <Power/
Source Select button> of <Basic Operation> (page
Pause and play
Press the Control knob.
Push the Control knob towards right or left.
• All or some of the operations above cannot be
performed if the Bluetooth audio player is not ready for
remote control (AVRCP).
• Switching between Bluetooth audio sources does
not start or stop playback automatically. Perform the
operation for starting or stopping playback.
• Some audio players cannot be controlled remotely or
reconnected after Bluetooth disconnection. Operate the
main unit of the audio player to connect Bluetooth.
Autogood products internet store http://130.com.ua